Get a ticket while you can, in one of the best jazz club in the country!
Benoit Viellefon is reknown for having played over 2000 shows since 2009 with his Orchestra, Hot Club and trio, from Paris to Eastern Europe, to Japan and Russia. Benoit has recorded a dozen of albums and appears in Hollywood films, TV productions and series such as Netflix the Crown as an actor, composer and recording artist.
The Benoit Viellefon Quartet has long been a firm favourite at the most elegant places around town, and has been a resident at Ronnie Scotts since 2014. The line up and orchestrations are inspired by the hot swinging music that emerged from the infamous nightclubs of New York and Los Angeles, but also by all the gorgeous material played in Paris and Havana in the 1930s & ‘40s.
The Quartet’s performances celebrate the burning excitement of those hot jazz and swing numbers, together with the romanticism of the finest French and latin numbers. With a nod to the the Nat King Cole Trio, the quartet features and the same piano guitar double bass lineup with occasional vocal harmonies, with the addition of the brilliant Gypsy guitarist Jarrod Elks.
Benoit's concerts a are infamous for being highly entertaining and selling out very fast. Please get yourself a front row ticket while you can!
More info -
News & mailing list -
All the music -
The venue - https://toulouselautrec.co.uk/jazz-club
"You were amazing, the music was brilliant and you are all very talented." - Madonna.
"World Class! It's been a long time since I heard a band that good" - Clarke Peters American Actor, singer, Musical Director
"I love your music, you were absolutely fabulous, you made the evening. - Annie Lennox Eurythmics singer
Benoit Viellefon Hot Club at Toulouse Lautrec
Come to swing and sweat to the fabulous music of Benoit Viellefon Hot Club. 1920-30-40's favourites tunes to please dancers and listeners alike. http://www.benoitandhisorchestra.com
|20:30 - 23:00
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.